Software Engineer Intern (Full Stack - Node.js)
Our platform runs the businesses of 800+ professional chefs in 5 countries for thousands of hungry customers. Our applications are growing fast and we need you to help with their development!
We’re looking for a full stack developer that’s comfortable working building different components of our platform from technical specifications to deploying to production. Here are some details of what you'd be working with:
- RESTful APIs
- Unit test using frameworks like Mocha, Jest
As part of our engineering team, you will :
- Be developing the back-end of our web app and API as well as building other features and products in the works
- Help with front-end development when needed
- Work closely with our Lead Engineer and CEO daily
- Ship to thousands of users several times a week in an Agile environment
- Give back to the developer community (our tech blog)
We are looking for someone :
- Who loves what we do, and gets why we are doing it and where we are going
- Who is friendly and comfortable talking directly to customers and non-tech members of the team
- Who is of any age, your skills will be enough to convince us, not based your past experience
- Who is an independent and versatile engineer, with the ability to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with relative ease
- Who has good knowledge of the technologies we use (listed above)
- Who gives back, or would like to give back, to the developer community (through blog posts, open source, speaking, stackoverflow answers)
- Salary: 1800€ (gross) per month as an intern
- Enjoy our Chefs’ food when they come visit us at the office (large kitchen) or during gastro-teambuilding events :)
- However, we believe that perks are not what you come to our company for. You come to learn, be challenged and work with a clever team on awesome products.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!