Events Manager UK - Internship
Tasting the dishes of all our Chefs is a tough job and we need someone who can help us with that! :-)
At La Belle Assiette, we validate all our new chef partners through test / promotional dinners. Validation dinners (VDs) represent a powerful marketing tool to re-engage our existing users (who are invited to join) and to generate PR exposure (inviting bloggers and journalists to join).
We are looking for a food-passioned and talented candidate to help us organise these Validation dinners and generate the best possible outcome for all (happy chefs, clients and journalists).
As Events Manager you will:
- Develop the La Belle Assiette community (past clients and local food enthusiasts/experts) all over the UK through the Validation Dinner experience
- Organise validation dinners to test all chefs: managing the dinners planning, invitations, guests and hosts, recruiting local photographers
- Write blog posts on the validation dinners on our blog
- Coordinate with our Communication Associate in London for a good follow-up with journalists, and share best practices with the French Event Manager based in Paris
- VD media management: brief photographers, invoicing, payment, optimising the chef partners profiles
- Work with the marketing team to push the concept of "private chef dining" in the UK
- Assess chefs quality through the VD participants feedback and have the final word on VDs results
We are looking for someone:
- Open minded, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, well organised
- With perfect spoken and written English (UK native or great understanding of the local market)
- Able to handle last minute stressful situations
- Who completed at least 1 year of university studies
- With experience in organising events (bonus points)
Salary: 800€ per month
Benefits: Free unlimited access to validation dinners :-)
Length: 4 months minimum
Possible start dates: September 2018
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!