Events and Content Manager (France) - Internship
The Events and Content Manager has an exciting and key role to play in the development of La Belle Assiette.
First, you will support our online communication and SEO performances through:
- the organisation of Validation Dinners* with bloggers and journalists
- the sourcing of opportunities to collaborate with brands on guest blogging and link exchange
- the management and creation of content for our blog
Second, you will maintain a high-standard user experience for our clients via:
- Chef quality control through Validation Dinners*
- interactions on our social media accounts with engagement and reactivity
*Validation Dinners: At La Belle Assiette, we validate our new chefs through a test dinner during which we invite press/bloggers to participate. This is a core activity as it guarantees the quality of our supply and helps us generate priceless SEO and PR content.
As Events Manager you will:
>>> Organise Validation Dinners:
- managing the dinners’ planning
- following closely your press and blog contacts and get them invited to one of those test dinner
- recruiting local photographers to shoot the test dinner
- get great articles and valuable links from the contacts you invited to join
- Assess chefs’ quality through the VD participants feedback and have the final word on VDs results
>>> Collaborate with brands on guest blogging and link exchange:
- identify brands willing to collaborate with us
- create content which could be shared on their blog
- get an important link back to our website in exchange for producing content
>>> Manage our blog with an attention given to creating SEO friendly content to back our strategy and our website.
>>> Get the ownership on social media accounts: posts and engagement on our pages all comes down to you!
>>> Coordinate with our FRANCE Country Manager to follow-up on your activities and manage your personal and professional self-development.
>>> Share best practices with the UK Events and Content Manager to help La Belle Assiette improving the way activities are ran.
We are looking for someone:
- Open minded, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, self-motivated, well organised and able to do multi-tasking
- Perfect spoken and written French (native or bilingual level)
- Able to handle last minute stressful situations
- Who completed at least 1 year of university studies
- Hardworking and fast learner
- With experience in organising events and with creativity (bonus points)
Salary : 800€ per month (gross)
Benefits: Free unlimited access to validation dinners :-)
Length: 5-6 months
Possible start dates: February 2019