Product Manager Intern
We are the European leader in a revolution in the catering industry. We help individuals and companies host great events by booking catering online. We operate two products:
- La Belle Assiette: a marketplace which lets Private Chefs sell their services online and clients book securely online
- GoCater: a marketplace which lets caterers sell their products online and Businesses book all their catering needs centrally
Since 2012, we offer Chefs and Caterers, on top of client bookings, all the tools they need so they can manage their business online.
We are a small team (28 people), with an entrepreneurial, young, hard-working and extremely motivated culture. We have offices in Paris (have a look!), in London, and in Berlin.
We are looking for an extremely motivated and dynamic Product Management Intern. He will be working under the direct responsibility of the the Product VP and working within the Product Team, who's in charge of defining, building and optimising both La Belle Assiette and GoCater platforms.
This internship is an amazing stepping stone to a Product Manager position while discovering the (food) start-up ecosystem from the inside of a talented and passionate team.
- Scope and prioritise product evolutions based on business and customer impact
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and wireframes
- Work closely with engineering team, designers, chefs, caterers and customers to take new product features from idea to completion
- Test new features before they are live
- Use analytics data, benchmark and competition analysis to detect any valuable evolution in the La Belle Assiette product
- Run A/B test on our website
- Work as product evangelist within the rest of the company
- Currently studying in a top Business or Engineering School
- Talented, curious, creative, and passionate about the web and its latest evolutions
- Experienced in managing web projects
- An intuitive sense for what makes a great user experience
- Great analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Having a knowledge of Google Analytics and A/B testing is huge plus
- Passionate about food tech start-ups strategies
Salary: 950€ (interns only)
Length: Ideally 6 months
Positions open : 1 in June 2018
The biggest perks is that you have access to our Chefs’ food all the time!